Monday, January 27, 2014

Will Windows 98 games work on a Windows 7 laptop?

best windows 98 gaming computer
 on microtel computer amti9041 gaming computer amd phenom ii x4 965
best windows 98 gaming computer image



Dovahkiin_


Will Windows 98 games work on a Windows 7 computer if all requirements are met?


Answer
Of Course! I installed Flight Sim 95 on my win 7 (i like it), but if you get problems then right click and go to properties, Click on compatibility tab and just mess around with the settings...

How do you play windows 95/98 games on vista?




Fancyfail


I found a pile of windows 95/98 games in my closet and I want to play them but I only have a vista please help. I dont know much about computers.


Answer
If you can you have to do this-look for the games icon to click on. right click on it, click the compatibility tab, check the box to run the program in compatibility mode and then select either windows 95 or 98, try that hopefully it works




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Will Windows 98 games work on a Windows 7 laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment