Sunday, January 26, 2014

What parts are compatible with the asus sabertooth z77?

best gaming computer around 500
 on Top 5 Cheap Gaming Laptops under $500 in 2014 - Best 5s
best gaming computer around 500 image



Johnathan


I am trying to build a decent gaming computer priced around $1, 500. I am building it around an intel i5-3570k processor and sabertooth z77 motherboard. I need help finding good memory and other things like graphics cards that are compatible with the motherboard


Answer
Look for DDR3 RAM, PCI-e x16 graphics cards ect.

Can I build a gaming PC for around 500 dollars?




Ethan


I was wondering if I could build a computer for around $500 that would be suitable for 3D gaming (TF2, Left 4 Dead, etc). Or would I just be better off buying a computer around that amount? I'm not a very rich man :c I've never built a computer before, either.

Thanks!



Answer
I wouldn't recommend it. I build my own, but I do that because I enjoy it. Recently fairly decent pre-built computers have been fairly priced. Meaning you won't save enough to make the hassle of learning to build a computer worth it.

As for the $500 price range, if your not looking to play anything newer than TF2 and L4D1, yes that's possible. The 3D card is most important: goto www.videocardbenchmark.net/gpu_list.php
and you can look up my card: Geforce 7600 GS ranked 354. Any computer at least 2gig memory with a 3D card that is of near or lower rank on that list would work great and I'm sure would still meet price.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What parts are compatible with the asus sabertooth z77?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment