Tuesday, January 28, 2014

What is the best gaming monitor for me to buy for HD graphics?

good gaming monitor
 on Re: Ideal SQUARE LCD Monitor for gaming
good gaming monitor image






I am currently looking for a gaming monitor or tv that can support my xbox 360 and gain the full potential from it. I need a monitor or tv at a decent size eg 23 inch + that can run full 1080p HD
and has the ability to display insanely fast moving images with no lag. Currently I have £700 to spend.
thanks Brad.



Answer
http://ncix.com/search/?categoryid=0&q=samsung+pls

What's the best gaming monitor you can buy?




Peter


I need a gaming monitor with a fast response time and amazing color. I also need it to be at least 24" with a res of 1920 x 1200 or more. I have an unlimited budget. Can someone please help me out? :)


Answer
If you have an Nvidia graphics card I would suggest in trying out 3D Vision, since you have an unlimited budget.

http://www.nvidia.com/object/product_GeForce_3D_VisionBundle_us.html

I haven't personally gotten to experience 3D gaming, but the list of compatible games is a mile long and I can imagine it would be very cool.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best gaming monitor for me to buy for HD graphics?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment