Wednesday, January 29, 2014

How do I choose which PC monitor games go full-screen in?




Alex


I have windows 7 64 bit and I want to play fallout 3 full-screen on my TV via HDMI cable. I have dual monitors set up but when I drag steam onto my TV screen and start up fallout there it still makes it full-screen on my laptop monitor. How do i fix it to where all games default to full-screen on my TV monitor?


Answer
There should be an option from your graphics card panel about monitor configuration or something similar.

Is it possible to build a gaming laptop?




jimbob


I would like to build a full-size pc, but i want to take it other places. Also, if you can, can you tell me what parts to buy from what brands? Im sort of new to this.


Answer
laptop motherboards and graphics cards are proprietary, and not sold to the public.

You can build a mini-itx desktop. Its not much bigger then a laptop and you can get a smaller sized monitor for it.
maybe something like the bitfenix prodigy case. Its small, good airflow and has handles for carrying.

The new Z87 chipsets have some nice mini-itx boards available.

so get like an i5-4xxx cpu, a mini-itx Z87 motherboard and w/e graphics card you can afford.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I choose which PC monitor games go full-screen in?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment