Wednesday, January 22, 2014

How much will I need for a good gaming PC?

best gaming pc and monitor
 on Gaming Computer Build Tips |
best gaming pc and monitor image



Brent Stic


Hi, I was just wondering how much money I would probably need for a good gaming PC (including monitor, mouse, etc). I do not necessarily want to play every game with fully maxed out setting, but at least on the mid-high end spectrum for the next few years. I am trying to muster up about $1000, but I'm not sure if that will be enough. Also, if you know any reliable, well-priced PC's, a link would be great.


Answer
With monitor, you can have an upper level gaming PC for $1000

Basics should be something like

- i3 or i5 processor (or the AMD equivalent)
- P67 or Z68 motherboard (see above)
- minimum an ATI 6870 or NVidia GTX560ti graphics card
- 600 watt modualr power supply (lmodualr because easier for cable managment)
- 4 to 8GB of RAM @1333/1600MHz (higher speed isn't needed because of unnoticable speed gain)
- SATA 600 hard drive
- LiteOn DVD burner
- Well ventilated case
- 24" monitor from Acer or Asus (cheapest around and pretty decent)
- Simple but good mouse and keyboard from Logitech or Microsoft

The above goes between $900 and $1000 when scanning a site like NewEgg...
http://www.newegg.com/Store/Computer.aspx?name=Computer-Hardware

How to play games on my pc monitor?




Non Al Coh


I want to play Wii and other games on my lcd pc monitor. How would I do that? It has both a vga and dvi input. Thanks


Answer
Have you tried a VGA cable?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much will I need for a good gaming PC?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment