Friday, January 31, 2014

Problem with monitor!!!?




Leon


ok when I start a 3d game installed or downloaded in my computer, after some time, my monitor screen does a problem like a low signal tv but with horizontal lines and changing color parts.these games are [ran online halo(deleted),nfs underground(deleted),battlestrike(deleted)]. regardless of pc requirements, at first around early 2011, this problem didn't occur, after around may-june, this happened(it doesn't happen on plants vs zombies).

when I start these games first it starts out fine then the monitor problem occurs, then it hangs or lags. ive been trying to play ran online but it bugs me.it can only be stopped when i shut down the computer then start it again. I tried taking a screen picture but when i daved it and restarted the computer, the picture didn't show the monitor problem. help



Answer
I cant say anything except the fact there is a problem with ur graphics card. Either it doesnt have enough memory or that it may be loose and the comp is working on gpu( integrated graphics). Try to re-install the graphics card.

What is a good Gaming PC configuation?




TMNT :] [


Well, I'm pretty bad at this stuff. I started looking at CyberPower.com but I keep making it 1.7+ Over. I have a max budget at around 1.2k, can go a little over. I want to run games like Crysis 2 (I'm putting that as my example for the graphical part) well, I want to run those graphics with good frames you know. Right now I have a Laptop...and It's pretty bad. Haha, I want it to be put together already, I don't want to take the risk to make it by myself. I don't care what it looks like. Please include a decent Mouse/Keyboard , and just the cheapest headset. Monitor!

Best and Cheapest (With explanations) Get's best answer!
Will add extra details to answer your questions.



Answer
Hi

Well, one thing i would suggest you is to make a custom build PC rather than go for CyberPower because that itself is going to save your 200-300$ with same configuration.

Here is the article that might help you for your custom built configurations :-

http://letschangeindia.in/topic/11-best-pc-within-budget-updated-june-2011/

Just go for all the recommended specs mentioned their and you can build your own gaming rig at approx 900$.

& yes, you can run all games including Crysis 2 at high settings without any lag :)

Save rest of money for future upgradation :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Problem with monitor!!!?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment