Friday, January 24, 2014

What are some desktops that will run pc games properly ?

best large monitor for pc gaming
 on Sentimens D'une �me P�nitente, Sur Le Pseaume Miserere (French ...
best large monitor for pc gaming image



Jorge


I wanna buy a good computer that plays pc games smoothly and have good graphics ... I only have 1000 $ can some one help


Answer
You can do that for $500 http://www.wethegamerz.com/2012/03/04/build-a-sweet-gaming-computer-for-under-500/
But if I was you I would spend $800 and $200 on a large monitor, key board mouse ETC.
http://www.pcusa.com/

How does Hooking up my Computer to my TV work?




Jake S


if i play a PC game, and im using my tv as the monitor, how will the game run, will it effect it an anyway?


Answer
You shouldn't notice a difference, though higher resolutions might affect the game's frame rate because it's more work to draw each frame. (A physically larger screen with the same number of pixels won't make a difference.)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some desktops that will run pc games properly ?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment