Friday, January 31, 2014

LCD Monitor vs LCD TV?

Q. I wanted to know if their was a actual difference in using a LCD monitor to a LCD TV, although the tv cost a bit more im willing to pay for it. My question is, is their a big difference between the two when using it as a PC monitor, cause i would like a TV without using a TV pc tuner card even though i have one.

The only difference i see is the refresh time between both of them, but what would be better for Gaming via PC and PS3 (both have HDMI,DVI,VGA) as well as using for uni assignments as in Hours of usage.

Their both 1920x1080 full HD

[Link]
http://www.ebuyer.com/product/165285 << LCD TV
http://www.ebuyer.com/product/165288 << LCD Monitor

In use for a amd quad core, 4gb ram, built in graphics card supports Full HD 1080p and Blu-ray (VGA and HDMI out)


Answer
Go with the TV. better response time for better gaming, and you get more than just one use out of it. But the Response time is the biggest difference that will improve your gaming experience

ps3 monitor vs ps3 tv?




Paxio Maci


i think i got a 14 or 15' monitor and a 32' tv and i have my ps3 connected to my monitor hdmi to dvi NOW my tv comany claims that my tv has hdmi ports but i dont see any so where should i plug my ps3 to my monitor or my tv AND my pc has 5.1 surround sound on so when i plug my ps3 to my tv i wont get surround sound but! on my pc for some reason doesnt use the surround sound so the surround sound would be more useful on tv and on my tv i can play psmove cuz i have more space to play so its 15' surround sound vs 32' optional surround sound and psmove


Answer
i would you suggest you can go with Star Ocean: The Last Hope International
If you love good RPG games star ocean is one of the best. I played the last one for ps2 and loved it so I had high hopes for this. Turns out it lived up to everything and more. I played this for xbox but recently purchased a ps3. The Major difference that I see is that this game is all on one disk unlike the xbox version which you had to keep switching disk. That alone is enough for me to purchase this game for ps3. Gameplay wise this game is too good from its active battle systems to the very likeable characters and its quest and storyline. Any person who enjoys RPG's as much as i do should love this game. 5 stars all the way!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: LCD Monitor vs LCD TV?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment