Thursday, January 30, 2014

Why does my PS3 lag offline on most games on 23 inch full 1080p LED PC monitor ?




WILDLEGHOR


So for 2 years I've played on my PC which was a very powerful rig ! But recently last week, I bought a PS3 Slim & I've been noticing some lag (basically rendering lag,) on most games like KZ2 (appears to run in about 35 to 40 fps & not 60), Fallout 3 GOTY (same problem), etc ! Overall the gameplay is smooth & fps are constant but it feels to me that I'm getting about 35-40 fps on all games & not more than that ! Why is this so ? Is it because I've been gaming on my powerful PC rig in the past @ 60fps ? Is it because of my small size of PC monitor (using HDMI though !)? Can someone name me some games that run a.) full 1080p b.) 60fps constant (a. & b. can be different) ? It's getting more than enough air-flow as I've placed a big ass giant table fan in front of it & after touching it for more than 5 hour, I can safely say it's not overheating or getting hot AT ALL !! It's mildly hot (but as you'd except, not more) !

What do you guys think is it me being paranoid (especially because I gamed on my powerful PC for so long) ? Is this the same feeling everyone gets while playing ? Or is it just me ? Will buying a 40+ inch HDTV solve my problem to some extent ! PLz.. tell me the cheapest price of a 40 inch full HDTV (don't care about company/manufacturer, i just want an estimation of cheapest quality 40inch HDTV) ? What do you think ? Can this be because of a cheap HDMI cable (red in colour)

Any PC gamer turned to PS3 gamer's advice would be really helpful, also someone gaming a PS3 on 25 inch or low monitor advice would be appreciated !



Answer
Your problem actually stems from your PS3 and not your monitor. Had the same problem when I switched to a PS3 when my PC blue-screened on me. Also, contrary to popular opinion, Fallout 3 GOTY is not perfect. In fact, a week into buying the game, i had 7 freezes and 2 crashes on my Fallout 3 GOTY, on a MONTH OLD PS3 ! The size of the monitor doesn't matter, as I run mine on a 21 inch LG monitor at 720p. My advice to you would be, if you have such a powerful PC, play Fallout on said PC. Leave the PS3 for console-only games. I've always noticed Fallout working better on the PC anyway.

Best monitor/led tv for ps4 gaming and pc?




Jordan


My budgets £350 Iive in the uk so vizio ones aren't available here, anyways I'm looking for a monitor/led tv between 26-32in in size that are atleast 120hz and full hd 1080p. And would like to try and get a stylish looking one but not needed. These are pretty must the must have feature but any others that would be and advantage for gaming like good sound and game mode setting is a plus


Answer
I think 27 inch is the perfect size since it is for both pc and console. You should go with something like ViewSonic VX2770SMH.

http://www.amazon.com/ViewSonic-VX2370SMH-LED-23-Inch-Monitor-Frameless/dp/B008RM235I/ref=as_li_tf_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&tag=informazcom-20

It is 27 inch and has 1920 x 1080p and it is 120hz. It has 1 hdmi slot for your ps4 :D. And it has gaming mode. Viewsonic brand is really reputable and they have good review.

It has a built in speaker but since it has an external audio input, if you have a surround speaker you can easily plug in. Hope my answer helped!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Why does my PS3 lag offline on most games on 23 inch full 1080p LED PC monitor ?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment