Tuesday, January 21, 2014

How big is the difference between a 2ms and a 5ms monitor for gaming?

gaming monitor no ghosting
 on Acer P196HQ, P166HQL and V193HQ Monitor Price, Features and ...
gaming monitor no ghosting image



Anomaly


I hate ghosting, but if I won't notice it either way then it's a moot point. Is there that much of a difference?

PS - Is ASUS a good monitor company?



Answer
i use the samsung SyncMaster 940bw which has 4ms response time, and ive never once had problems with ghosting.

Why is there motion blur on my xbox playing through a monitor?




Chris Aria


I have my xbox connected to my 1080p monitor via hdmi and when going the ought the dashboard and when i play games, there is a good amount of motion blur. Why? Is there a way to prevent it?


Answer
there are a variety of potential issues, one simply could be the hdmi cable. Friday I was playing ghosts and the sucker burned out on me. Try getting a new cable and if that doesn't fix it then it is the consoles fault for being old or the game being too much for the xbox.

,cheers




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How big is the difference between a 2ms and a 5ms monitor for gaming?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment