Saturday, January 18, 2014

What do I need to upgrade in my computer to make it not lag?

6 monitor gaming
 on Build It: A Six-Monitor Gaming PC
6 monitor gaming image



Joshua


I have an MSI Z87-G41 motherboard (for upgrading reference). I have a 3.6 GHz i3 processor (quad-core), 16GB of DDR3 1333MHz RAM, and a GTX 660 Ti graphics card (2GB). I also have two 23.6" monitors (1920x1080). I have recently been getting only about 20 fps on most computer games even though I'm only running the game on one monitor and skype on the other. I wanted to know what I could upgrade right now for around $150 (if anything) to increase my fps (note: I have tried turning down the image quality on all of my games but it still doesn't help noticeably enough).
I am running Windows 8.



Answer
processor is whats holding you back, you have a pretty good motherboard, make sure you get a i5 4670k really good cpu and you will see the fps increase

Can 3 graphics card all contribute to run one game?




Tratix


Im getting my moms trading computer. It has 6 monitors and 3 graphic cards. Each graphic card outputs to two monitors. If i were to play a game on the bottom three screens, ( because using all 6 would devide the crosshairs and make it hard to aim)
Would it use all the graphic cards to devide the work and increase the framerate x3 of only one card?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

(graphic card = 9500gt 1GB DDR2
Processor = intel i5 quad core @2.67Ghz)



Answer
It would be hard.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What do I need to upgrade in my computer to make it not lag?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment