Friday, January 17, 2014

If I were to build the best gaming computer without any budget, what kind of components would you recommend?

best gaming computer in the market
 on Buy best custom gaming pc- Source best custom gaming pc,storm computer ...
best gaming computer in the market image



Forsthye


If I were to build the best gaming computer without any budget, what kind of components would you recommend?
Lets say I have no budget, and you can buy whatever I want for my persona customl computer. Just choose the best parts that are available in the market.

If you can calculate the exact price, that would be great.
Any extravagant computer casing will do.



Answer
If I had no budget I would buy one. They will put together a great gaming computer and test it. They will use hardware that works great together. Why build one if you aren't worried about money.

What is the best monitor for a gaming computer?




Brian


the title says it all, im going to build a gaming computer, and i want to list everything i need with the prices, the highest i will probably go is $200 for the monitor.


Answer
the best gaming monitor on the market is the Asus VG278H:

hope i helped




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: If I were to build the best gaming computer without any budget, what kind of components would you recommend?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment