Saturday, January 25, 2014

Does disabling the Aero feature increase performance in Windows 7?

pc gaming screen tearing
 on Dell Alienware X51, SFF PC Gaming Refined - HotHardware
pc gaming screen tearing image



Nathan


I have heard that disabling Aero increases your PC's performance, and personally I like the look of Windows without Aero. But I noticed in some games when I have Aero disabled I get screen tearing, but when I have Aero enabled, there is no screen tearing. I have a 60 Hz monitor & an nvidia GTX 560. So does disabling Aero actually increase performance? Thanks for all answers.


Answer
i have noticed on low end pcs that disabling areo does improve performance . , as for improving games i have no idea . . . I wud asume it would tho . , depends on ur pc set up pal

What just happened to my eyes while staring at the computer screen?




ghost_walk


I was looking at the computer screen surfing the internet despite my eyes are a little teary and tired when suddenly there was a flash of blinding light and there was pain in my left eye. Something like this also happened to a person I know. He was playing PC games when suddenly it happened and after that he had a headache and was absent from school.

I was relieved that I could still see and this is why I am asking yahoo answers and get to the bottom of this. Could anyone explain this to me?



Answer
This depends how long have you been staring at the screen?
When you stare at a tv or computer we tend to blink less which can cause pain from not blinking and tears. The flash of light is normal to but the best thing to do is put tear drops in both eyes and rest them. There is no serious damage. Your eyes should be back to normal. Just try not to stare at the screen so much. Hope this is helpful!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does disabling the Aero feature increase performance in Windows 7?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment