Wednesday, January 22, 2014

How do I convince my mom to let me buy a 3DS?

best gaming computer headphones
 on Top Rated PC Gaming Headsets for the Money 2013
best gaming computer headphones image



HowsLife


Hi! So my case is different than most people's i think.

I have the money and I'm 150% willing to buy it with my own money (like I always do when it comes to electronics such as computers, headphones, e-readers, etc).
But my mom won't let me buy it because she thinks that it'll distract my brother (who's obsessed with games) which is complete bull because of the following reasons:

1) my mom allows him to play League of Legend for around 3 hours every day.
2) he has a freaking DS emulator on his phone already
3) I've talked to my brother and he said that he doesn't give two knee slaps if I got a DS or not.

But my mom is so strict and scary to confront. What should I do and how should I do it?



Answer
I just got a 3ds xl and my mom had the same opinion. Its your money dude, go out there and buy it. Dont give a damn about your moms opinion, its worth the money, she will just have to deal with it.

What is a Good pair of gaming Headphones?




Suicid3x


I am a computer gamer looking for a good pair of headphones w/ a good microphone for vent or teamspeak. I do not want to spend over 70$. I am looking for something that looks sleek and is NOT a usb input. Thanks for your suggestions.


Answer
these are OK for gaming if you dint mind the this style. im on my second pair (first lasted about 5 years then i accidental pulled out the cord) says suggested retail of $34 but i payed about $16 new

http://www.cyber-acoustics.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=Home.ProductDetail&content_id=342




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I convince my mom to let me buy a 3DS?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment