Monday, January 27, 2014

What kind of gaming computer do I buy?

best gaming computer under 1500
 on Best Laptops under 600 dollars in 2013
best gaming computer under 1500 image



Tim


I need a good computer that will play new games without lag. Also, I need it to be under $1500. Some suggestions for graphics cards would be appreciated too. I don't know much about computers, so I need some help :)


Answer
Go to Best Buy and buy an HP FX series for $1000.

What is the best gaming computer for under 2500 dollars?




Evilcantal


Please do not say Alienware. This computer needs to be able to play games such as BF3 and Skyrim with ease. Also this computer cannot be a laptop.


Answer
Build it yourself and save $1500




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of gaming computer do I buy?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment