Friday, January 24, 2014

Whats the minimum hardware requirement for 6 monitor setup for multitasking /gaming?

6 monitor gaming
 on ... sent in this goodie. Its the new Alienware curved gaming monitor
6 monitor gaming image



victor


i want to assemble a desktop which support 6 monitors for multitasking/gaming .i request u guys to give me exactly hardware details which support my purpose,


Answer
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125322&nm_mc=OTC-Froogle&cm_mmc=OTC-Froogle-_-Video+Cards-_-GIGABYTE-_-14125322

that card can handle 6 monitors.

Can anyone help me build a gaming computer?




moniteleon


As the title says, I'm trying to build a computer that can run most video games on max graphic settings. Seeing as games these days are becoming very advanced, I figure that I'll need at least 5 or 6 monitors.

The problem is, my desk isn't large enough to hold all those monitors. Has anyone figured out a way to connect the monitors in a vertical fashion in order to save space?

Thanks! :D



Answer
I would suggest 9 monitors. Only because 3 times 3 is nine, therefore 9 must be at least twice as good as three. The only way to make all 9 work is to change the gravitational constant of the universe and to use a Linux based PC.

That is all




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Whats the minimum hardware requirement for 6 monitor setup for multitasking /gaming?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment