Saturday, January 25, 2014

How do I plug Xbox 360 X12 Turtle Beaches into an ASUS Gaming Monitor?

gaming monitor for 360
 on for sale, pc world, pcworld, sell old computer, used computer monitors ...
gaming monitor for 360 image



Casey Cour


I am wanting to purchase a gaming monitor solely for video games simply because I play so much that I feel I need to get with the times. Plus I saw one of my favorite games, Fifa, on a friends gaming monitor and the comparison was incredibly different from my TV. That being said I know the monitors do not have normal red white and yellow audio outputs. My headset cords have a tan/pink cord that I have yet to discover a use for which I heard is for mic input/output. Just to clarify I am in the dark here so I do not know as much as I should. I will be using an HD cable for the video/audio from xbox to monitor but I just want to figure out how to make the turtle beaches sound work. Any help would be greatly appreciated here's the monitor I am planning on purchasing at the moment.

http://www.amazon.com/Asus-VE247H-Backlight-Integrated-Speakers/dp/B004EFUOY4/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1382413979&sr=8-3&keywords=24+monitor+asus



Answer
Look at link below.

Which of these two is the best gaming monitor?




Nothing Mu


I'm looking to buy a new gaming monitor for my xbox 360 and budget is not a problem however im stuck between two of the best monitors out there; which one of these is the best? (also if you have a third option let me know)
1. LG W2486L
2. Samsung p2450h



Answer
Visit http://bit.ly/4xYRN if you are interested in getting rewarded with Microsoft Points or XBL Gold Subscription Codes for doing short simple surveys.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I plug Xbox 360 X12 Turtle Beaches into an ASUS Gaming Monitor?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment