Wednesday, January 15, 2014

How do I choose the right parts if I want to build a gaming computer under $800?

best gaming computer under 800
 on Type-M EMS131BK High Precision Gaming Mouse with 6D Controls 400/800 ...
best gaming computer under 800 image



Calvin


I want to build a gaming computer, but when I looked online there were so many different kinds of parts, and I have no idea where to begin. So, how do I choose the parts I want? I'm looking for a pretty good computer that can run most games on highest settings (like Battlefield 3, Planetside 2, Skyrim, or Guild Wars 2) that's not too expensive, preferably under 800.


Answer
A motherboard with an Intel I7 8 core cpu is a start. Add 16 GB ram. Add an Asus GeForce GTX 560 Video card.........It's a great place to start. You can downgrade the 16gb ram, but stick with the rest.

How do i build a gaming computer on a extremly tight budget?




MrTankAwes


Hi, i what to build a gaming computer for under $800.
I also what to have a good motherboard that supports PCI.e 16.
I am also wondering if i could buy an Intel® Pentium Duo Core E2180, for gaming (if i overclock it, )
thanks for answering.
If i overclock the Intel® Pentium Duo Core E2180 what GHz will it hace



Answer
Try this site for ideas.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I choose the right parts if I want to build a gaming computer under $800?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment