Tuesday, January 21, 2014

What graphics card do I need to run these monitors on Ultra settings for Crysis 3?

3 monitor pc gaming
 on ... NVIDIA Based Gaming Computer Liquid Cooled CPU 22
3 monitor pc gaming image






I'm looking to try to find a graphics card that can power 3 monitors. I am wanting to do something either like Eye infinity or Nvidia surround. I really want to change my gaming experience, because I'm investing in a gaming pc than getting the next gen console. I'd either like to purchase a single graphics card for $350 - $450 I need it to run Crysis 3 on all monitors. If possiable I don't mind buying more than 1 or 2 cards, as long as they're 150$ - $250 I just need it to run Crysis 3 on ultra settings.


Answer
Multiple monitors for Very High with that budget would be impossible. A single GTX 680 pulls 30-ish frames per second on a single monitor and that's a $400 card. You would need two or three.

An HD 7870 might manage high or medium but not very high. No card in that price range can get playable frame rates on Crysis 3 maxed out.

Whats the difference between ATI Radeon⢠HD 5870 Graphics and the eyefinity 6 version?




ed smith


I want to run 3 monitors on one pc using one graphics card, the ATI Radeon⢠HD 5870 Graphics seems like it will do it, but will it run smoothly with that graphics card?? all other pc specs high i7, 8gb ram etc.

Also whats the difference between the 5870 and the 5870 eyefinity 6 version?



Answer
The "plain" 5870 has 1 GB of memory and will support 3 outputs (one of which must use the DisplayPort)

The Eyefinity 6 has 2 GB of memory and can support up to 6 monitors (all DisplayPort connections)

For a 3 monitor setup, there's little reason to buy the Eyefinity version.

PS. If you're looking to game with those 3 monitors, then the 5870 is a good choice. If you just need additional desktop area, a much cheaper 5000 series Radeon will handle the task.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What graphics card do I need to run these monitors on Ultra settings for Crysis 3?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment