Thursday, January 23, 2014

How do I play PSP games on my computer monitor?

best gaming computer with monitor
 on Best Top Digger Truck Kids Games For iPad & iPhone
best gaming computer with monitor image



Michael


How do I play PSP games on my computer monitor? I have a PSP 1001 (fat one). Or how can I connect it to my Sony Flat Screen TV?


Answer
1. Pick whichever screen you want to play on.
2. Make sure your standing above it, this makes the following steps easier to get the wiring right.
3. Place the PSP on the screen, and turn it on.
4. CONGRATS! You are now playing PSP ON a computer screen.

What is better gaming computer, 9500 grahics card with a daul processor or 6150 quad processor?




Danny


Im looking for a new gaming computer no monitor just a tower to buy. but i have seen some computers on newegg.com where that had quad processors 4gb memory and a 500gb hardive but with a 6150 graphics card. But i have seen a computer with the same memory but a dual processor 9500 graphics card. Which is better and why?


Answer
Hi


If the quad processor is Intel Q series, or AMD's Phenom II series, then go with the quad machine and then buy an additonal Video card (nvidia 9600GT, 9800GT, ATI Radeon 4650 HD, 4850HD) to put in the PC.

the Nvidia 6150 is not a graphics card, its a intergrated Chip on the motherboard, that can just support displays.

If the Quad processor is not listed in what I mentioned above, then get the Dual Core PC.

It would be very helpful if you provided links to those computers, or post the PC Specifics of each PC.

Hope that Helps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I play PSP games on my computer monitor?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment