Friday, January 31, 2014

Is there a Gaming Monitor?

Q. Okay, is there such thing as a Computer moniter that can connect to a PS3 AND a Computer tower? I wanna have a setup like this

Tower right next to PS3, both connected to the monitor. being able to play videogames, and browse the web, can someone give me some links?


Answer
Of course. Any monitor that has an HDMI input (to work with the PS3) and another input (DVI, HDMI or VGA that works with PCs) can be used in that manner.

I have a Dell U2410, which has an HDMI port and a DVI port. Got my PS3 Slim on HDMI and my PC on DVI, and all I have to do is push the Input Select button on the monitor bezel to switch between the two. Very convenient.

Help Me To Decide New Gaming Monitor Please?




Mert Saric


hi guys
i wanted to buy a new monitor for my pc
im a gamer i play like 6 hours a day so a want a gaming monitor and i want to buy 23-24 inch monitor. here are some monitors please tell me which one is best for gaming thank you :)

list:
Viewsonic VX2453MH-LED 24-Inch Ultra-thin Widescreen LED Monitor - Black
Dell UltraSharp U2311H
Dell UltraSharp U2410 Display
Acer GD235HZ 23.6-inch *
Dell UltraSharp U2412M 24-inch
ASUS ML239H
also ASUS VS24H



Answer
I suggest you Dell UltraSharp U2412M 24-inch that is best gaming monitor.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there a Gaming Monitor?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment