Saturday, January 18, 2014

What is the best LED gaming monitor for less than $200?

pc gamer best gaming monitor
 on Buying A Computer Desk - Need Help - PC / MAC - NZGamer Forums
pc gamer best gaming monitor image



Ryan


I am looking to get into PC gaming, but I do not know enough about monitors to purchase a monitor with confidence. All I know about gaming monitors is that a low response time and LED are good qualities. I do not need a monitor with speakers built into it, as I already have a speaker system. I would appreciate it if you could link me to a monitor via amazon or other trusted sites, such as newegg ect. Thanks!


Answer
there are no led monitors at that price ; you didn't look this up on google did you

What is the best monitor on the market for FPS gaming?




Parker


I am looking for a new monitor for my PC Gaming rig. I only play FPS games.

What is "THE BEST" monitor on the market at the moment for gaming that will deliver the maximum frame rate? (My computer can play games over 100fps, but I just need a monitor that can deliver more than 60fps for me to enjoy it to the max)

Anyone know of the best?



Answer
welll.. define "The Best"

by my standards (and your not gonna like this) the BEST display would be:
NEC PA301W 30" IPS 2560x1600 monitor. for the best experiences you'l need 3 of them.
99% perfect color reproduction
excellent contract
14 bit 3D color dictionary (some 1.3 billion colors)
it supports 3D display
industry standard for graphics, video, and game designers.
its um, $2300 each, and 3 of them would be... $6900. and since its obviously extremely valuable, shipping would be like $400 ($200 to ship + $200 in insurance)


you'll need dual-link DVI -out or you'll have trouble enjoying this top-quality monitor.
this is as close as you can get to an Apple computer's display, which is the best there is.

http://www.anandtech.com/show/4196/nec-pa301w-review-the-baddest-30-inch-display

MaximumPC's Dream Machine 2011 utilized 3 of the best monitors in the world.
http://www.maximumpc.com/article/features/dream_machine_2011_how_we_created_best_pc_ever
they also had three nVidia GTX 580's to back i up, I seriously doubt anything less can actually handle so many pixels. at 4800x2560 most graphics cards will be struggling to produce even 5 FPS.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best LED gaming monitor for less than $200?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment