Tuesday, January 28, 2014

What is the best gaming computer under $1000 USD?

best gaming computer for 1000
 on The 840 EVO from Samsung gives you good read/write speeds and a large ...
best gaming computer for 1000 image



Isaac Clar


I would like to know where I can get the BEST gaming computer for under $1000.
The games I will be playing are: Amnesia - The Dark Descent, Minecraft, Half-life 2, and games similar to those.
Thank you!



Answer
There are many options - look for custom system builders, don't buy off the shelf, customize system for yourself and your budget. Make sure it's balanced all around. You can go for more expensive Intel CPUs and cheaper video card, or you can get excellent AMD FX series CPU and more expensive video card which would be more adequate.
FOr example FX 6100 with GeForce GTX 550 or ATI 6850 will run all new games on high or med-high settings.
Check this page to find something:

What's a good gaming computer to record CoD and Minecraft?




dan


Im planning on selling my xbox and mac to get a gaming computer. Ill probably have about 1000 dollars to spend on it. I want to record call of duty and minecraft with fraps (or something else you would recommend) and start up a youtube thing, nothing big, just for fun. I want to switch from console to pc gaming. Any help with this would be unimagionably appreciated :) thanks guys!


Answer
Alien Ware would be the best, they are pretty good prices for what you are getting, $1000 is plenty for getting a good gaming computer. I have an HP Pavillion that was $850. It has a 3.4ghz AMD quad core processor. 2 TB hard drive. 8GB RAM. That was with a monitor, keyboard and mouse. The monitor is 23''.
It is great for me. I can play minecraft with no problem. Most games will be able to run on it. And I have enough room to keep all my youtube videos as a backup.
If you have any more questions. Message me on youtube, my username is googiespage.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best gaming computer under $1000 USD?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment