Tuesday, January 21, 2014

How does Hooking up my Computer to my TV work?

best tv monitor for pc gaming
 on times best sellers children s books textbooks sell your books best ...
best tv monitor for pc gaming image



Jake S


if i play a PC game, and im using my tv as the monitor, how will the game run, will it effect it an anyway?


Answer
You shouldn't notice a difference, though higher resolutions might affect the game's frame rate because it's more work to draw each frame. (A physically larger screen with the same number of pixels won't make a difference.)

While using dual monitoring, how do I get SOUND in both devices?




KRO


Separate, not both sounds in one places. Ex) Wanting to WATCH and LISTEN to Netflix on TV monitor (using HDMI cord) and WATCH and LISTEN to pc game (sims3) on computer monitor but SEPARATELY. Right now monitors are correct but both sound from both monitors are coming out of TV at the same time or vice versa when I try to adjust it. I've tried the step by step guides online but all have a step that calls for a recording device called "Wave Out Mix", "Mono Mix" or "Stereo Mix" and I can't FIND any of those... Very frustrating! HELP!


Answer
You would need to add a second soundcard. Most computers have only one sound card or subsystem, and all sounds have to go through that. Windows will pass all sound through the one device.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How does Hooking up my Computer to my TV work?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment