Tuesday, January 21, 2014

A good gaming monitor for someone on a budget?

gaming monitor for 200
 on ASUS VG278HE 27 144Hz Gaming Monitor Review | KitGuru - Part 3
gaming monitor for 200 image



Carson


I need a gaming monitor and I have found an excellent 'BenQ' monitor. However, it was out of my budget, around $300. My desk isn't the biggest so it would be nice if it is smaller. The price range im hoping to get one for is around $150, if they have a decent gaming one for that price. Thank you!


Answer
I use Sony Playstation 3D display. I play PS3 and my pc games on it all the time. It's also good for watching movies.It also works with Cable TV. It comes with 3D glasses and a ps3 game. Not sure if that's what you're looking for. It's a 24" display with full HD and I think that the price is around 200 or so. I got it last year on a sale for 100 and I like it. If you don't have a ps3, you could sell the game and glasses. Hope I helped

What's the best gaming monitor my budget is 200$?




Jordan


I want a gaming monitor for my PS3 my TV is shitty.
Want it as fast as possible at least 2ms.



Answer
You don't need 2ms. 2ms would mean you need 500 frames per second to really utilize 2ms. 5ms is good.

I would get this one because it's so cheap right now and it's a good monitor:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824009421
Use PROMOCODE : VALPAK10 to save $10 which makes this $99.

This is a good one too:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236153




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: A good gaming monitor for someone on a budget?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment