Wednesday, January 15, 2014

I want to build a computer rather than buy one pre-built will i be able to on my budget?

maximum pc gaming monitor
 on ... Monitors, One Video Card. Hands-On with AMD's Eyefinity | Maximum PC
maximum pc gaming monitor image



Do you rea


It is about $950 or so without monitor. It would be a gaming pc. Can anyone recommend any parts or anything? And lease don't link me to the "How to build a budget gaming rig" Maximum pc article.


Answer
for 950 you could get yourself a pretty decent gaming rig...i build computers for a living so I'm sure I could be of help to you...I would prefer to not do this through yahoo answers since its a relatively large job...and you have several options...so feel free to send me an email cheezeman93@aol.com...itd be easier to do over instant message as well so if u can do that I would be happy to help you.

What is a good computer monitor resolution for gaming?

Q. I need to get a screen for my computer, and I don't know what size I should get. I will be playing Minecraft and Tekkit mainly, but I might play some games on steam that have medium system requirements. What would be a good screen resolution for playing Minecraft and Tekkit? My current lapto (not made for gaming) has a maximum resolution of 1366 x 768, and that's what I've been using for playing my games on. Should I get a computer monitor for my gaming PC which is a higher resolution, maybe 1920 x 1080 (I'm not sure is that screen size is expensive or too much for Minecraft), that I can run Minecraft and Tekkit on? What size do you recommend?

Thanks!


Answer
The monitor you should purchase is going to be determined by the graphic card you have in the computer. Look up the specs on the card. They will tell you the maximum resolution that the card can support. Get a monitor that goes up to the resolution. If the best your graphic card can do is 1366 x 768 (or example), then purchasing a 1920 x 1080 monitor would be a waster of money.

Keep in mind also that performance is going to be affected by the amount of memory you have in your PC. If your graphic card is about to do 1920 x 1080, but you have a small amount of RAM memory, they card will perform poorly at that high of a resolution and you may find you have to run it at a lower resolution. Check the specs to see if your graphic card has it is own build in memory (and how much) or whether it uses the PC's system memory. That will determine how high of a resolution you can use for gaming.

So there is no easy answer to the question...unfortunately.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I want to build a computer rather than buy one pre-built will i be able to on my budget?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment