Wednesday, October 9, 2013

How to play Skyrim on PC with 2 monitors?

gaming monitor crt
 on Gadmei CRT Monitor External TV card Urgent Sell | Tk. 800
gaming monitor crt image



BlackHawk2


I have 2 different monitors, 1 LCD and 1 CRT. They are both about the same size (17"). I think many people have said that you have to have at least 3 monitors for something like that, but I only have 2. I want to be able to see more of the game in both monitors; in other words, I am trying to get the game window to be visible in both monitors so I can see more while in-game. I have been playing with settings trying to figure out what to do, but I can't figure it out. Right now I can only see the game in one screen; does anyone know how to do this?


Answer
I saw this discussed in another forum & one responder made an interesting comment - "the crosshair will be in the bezel of the screens". These links should set you on the right path:

http://www.gameskyrim.com/dual-monitors-t203111.html

http://www.wsgf.org/article/widescreen-method

http://www.wsgf.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=23002

How can I use my LCD laptop monitor to play games using the motherboard of my computer?




Rohit S


My computer has a CRT monitor and new games don't look so good in it.
I don't want to buy another LCD screen for my PC since I have one with my laptop and I want to use it to play games using the system box of my PC without di-attaching it.



Answer
You cant

Your laptop has a video out.

It has no Video in.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to play Skyrim on PC with 2 monitors?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment