Sunday, October 6, 2013

What is the best gaming computer thats fast and could be displayed on a 37" for around $1000 or less?

best gaming computer around 1000
 on ... Game : Creativity For Kids- Felt Trinket Keeper : Fashion Design
best gaming computer around 1000 image



Anthony


I want to know simply whats the best gaming computer out there that can handle being pluged in a 37" samsung tv as my desktop monitor and very fast. I plan on playing games like skyrim, world of warcraft, mw3, and diabloIII. Also I would like to spend no more than around $1000 or less.
~Its a B-day present thankyou



Answer
Hi, screen size does not mean much, resolution does. Most monitors and TVs have 1080p res, which is 1920x1080. For that $1000 budget is perfect. I recommend Intel i5 2500K with good video card, 4-8GB RAM is perfect.
Check this page below - it has many great options for every budget, with free shipping and clear price you will pick what you need in no time. Warrior and even Hunter will run D3 on High no probs

Is it possible to change a computer from Duo Core to Quad Core?




takitaki33


I've been thinking about getting a gaming computer this Friday for around $1000. Planning to use it for 3-4 years. I heard that there was some Quad Core processor coming out early next year. If I get my computer this Black Friday, can I upgrade it from Duo to Quad? Planning to use the same parts just different processor.


Answer
You could upgrade but it probably won't be worth the time and hassle to make sure everything is compatible. In my opinion, in making a large purchase like this I would wait a few months to get exactly what I want. It seems that usually companies will hold out on releasing new stuff like this until after the holidays. So I would wait until after the first of the year, besides you never know what Santa will bring you!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best gaming computer thats fast and could be displayed on a 37" for around $1000 or less?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment