Saturday, December 28, 2013

A good gaming monitor for someone on a budget?

good pc gaming monitor
 on Pronto! TV montada! Para ter uma id�ia do tamanho da TV, basta v�-la ...
good pc gaming monitor image



Carson


I need a gaming monitor and I have found an excellent 'BenQ' monitor. However, it was out of my budget, around $300. My desk isn't the biggest so it would be nice if it is smaller. The price range im hoping to get one for is around $150, if they have a decent gaming one for that price. Thank you!


Answer
I use Sony Playstation 3D display. I play PS3 and my pc games on it all the time. It's also good for watching movies.It also works with Cable TV. It comes with 3D glasses and a ps3 game. Not sure if that's what you're looking for. It's a 24" display with full HD and I think that the price is around 200 or so. I got it last year on a sale for 100 and I like it. If you don't have a ps3, you could sell the game and glasses. Hope I helped

How do play pc games on an optimum resolution?




Gregory


I have my monitor set on an optimum resolution (1920 -1080) and its all fine until i enter a pc game which will usually change this (im guessing due to lack of graphic memory or such) and make the game unplayable. Sometimes i cant access the in game options menu to adjust this. Is there a way to adjust it outside of the game itself P.s most of my games are run via steam if that helps! Cheers :)


Answer
No.

Each game starts in what it determines to be a "common denominator", i.e. lowest settings.

Older games are even STUCK in low resolution, having never gotten any upgrades to allow higher res.

Some 3D games have mods or special manual edit settings that can add such config, but it's not always available.

http://lifehacker.com/5985304/get-the-most-from-your-games-a-beginners-guide-to-graphics-settings




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: A good gaming monitor for someone on a budget?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment