Saturday, December 21, 2013

What's the best gaming monitor you can buy?

gaming monitor
 on addicts will probably drool over Seamless Display's new triple-monitor ...
gaming monitor image



Peter


I need a gaming monitor with a fast response time and amazing color. I also need it to be at least 24" with a res of 1920 x 1200 or more. I have an unlimited budget. Can someone please help me out? :)


Answer
If you have an Nvidia graphics card I would suggest in trying out 3D Vision, since you have an unlimited budget.

http://www.nvidia.com/object/product_GeForce_3D_VisionBundle_us.html

I haven't personally gotten to experience 3D gaming, but the list of compatible games is a mile long and I can imagine it would be very cool.

Can someone tell me what a good gaming monitor would be?

Q. Does anyone know what a good gaming monitor would be? Preferably one that runs over 60hz, has over a 20 inch screen, and has a good contrast ratio? Thanks.


Answer
Check out that link, There aren't any "gaming monitors", the most you can do is look for the best quality monitor and a size and resolution your PC can handle. I assume you'll be using this for a PC...even then, you can just hook up a PC to your HDTV if it's supported. I'd shoot for that HP 2509m or LG W2486L.

Good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's the best gaming monitor you can buy?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment