Sunday, December 15, 2013

What's the best gaming monitor my budget is 200$?

gaming monitors cheap
 on Beautiful Curved Monitor Now Available for Sale to Tycoons, Fatcats ...
gaming monitors cheap image



Jordan


I want a gaming monitor for my PS3 my TV is shitty.
Want it as fast as possible at least 2ms.



Answer
You don't need 2ms. 2ms would mean you need 500 frames per second to really utilize 2ms. 5ms is good.

I would get this one because it's so cheap right now and it's a good monitor:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824009421
Use PROMOCODE : VALPAK10 to save $10 which makes this $99.

This is a good one too:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236153

What does a gaming monitor do and is netgear n300 router good?




Gabriel


Does the monitor like replac the tv or do u need both and my wifi sucks so would a netgear n300 router do the trick.( I obviously don't know this stuff)


Answer
A gaming monitor is for a gaming PC. It has high refresh rates to support 3D if necessary and just fast refresh to give you high frame rates when needed.

Router will not make your Internet go faster if your device does not speak Wireless-N. n300 is also the cheapest Wireless N they have. They also have the 450 and the 600, I think. And of course, if you don't have good Internet connection out then nothing will help.

As you have provided no information about your existing setup that is all the help you will receive.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's the best gaming monitor my budget is 200$?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment