Thursday, December 26, 2013

How do I build a gaming computer?

best gaming computer website
 on Gaming Desktops, Gaming Notebooks, and PC gaming! from Wists, top web ...
best gaming computer website image



Lachlan


I really want to build my first gaming computer. My budget is $600 and I live in Australia so only link me sites that ship to Australia. If you could explain how to build a gaming computer or just link me a website, that would be great!


Answer
There are many websites out there there can help you build a computer there are millions and the best ones i have seen are on You tube .
This would be a $500 build can you spend more .

Case and Power Supply: Aywun Mid Tower ATX With 500W Power Supply ($50)
Motherboard: ASRock A55M-HVS Micro ATX FM1 Motherboard ($65)
APU: AMD A8-3870K 3.0GHz Unlocked Quad-Core Processor ($115)
RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) DDR3-1600 Desktop Memory ($30)
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5â³ 7200RPM Drive ($75)
Optical Drive: Asus 24x DVD-RW Serial ATA Internal Drive ($25)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8 (OEM) (64-bit) ($100)

I want to buy a really good gaming computer?




Dylan


I have 15 hundred bucks. I want a good assed gaming computer, but not extremely expensive. Good enough to keep me busy for a long time though. Where should i go and how should i do it? I want it to at least run arma 2 with amazing graphics. I don't know how to build it myself so if someone can help me figure that out, i'll try it. What website is good to get someone to help me?


Answer
Nice budget, if you aim into gaming - no reason for Intel i7, I5 would do even better. Add 8GB RAM and good video card - you are looking into GTX 670 and no less. You should have one - it's ridiculously fast for the money. The rest - Z77 board, you will also need reliable 600+W PSU. CPU cooler is a must - overclocking brings performance up around 20% and coolers help it a lot, plus less noise from bigger fans.
Check this one below - upgrade to GTX 670, keep the rest as is. Shipped free, 3y warranty, great service, you will like it!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I build a gaming computer?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment