Saturday, December 28, 2013

Is it possible to amplifiy the Hz on a flatscreen?

gaming monitor hz
 on lanseaza primul monitor de gaming din lume, cu un refresh de 240 Hz ...
gaming monitor hz image



Marc


Found out it is possible to get 3D gaming with my graphics card, got excited till I fond out my TV monitor is not 120 Hz its 60. Was wondering if I could just "amplify" the hertz. I cant imagine you couldnt, but can imagine an amplifier isnt availible.


Answer
You will NEVER be able to do that. Don't even think it.

A display's maximum refresh rate (how many times a second it can redraw a screen) is not something that you can increase. It is hardwired into the TV's electronics that controls the LCD panel.

You want a TV that is capable of working with your video card to display stereoscopic 3D, that capability has to be built into the TV at the factory.

How to choose the right LCD monitor for gaming?




A Person.


I am going to be using the LCD monitor with my Xbox 360 and I am having difficulties on what I should look for.

I can't seem to figure out what specs I am looking for. Can anyone tell me about which contrast ratio, vertical/ horizontal refresh rates, resolution, and brightness I should look for on an LCD monitor?

Also would it be better with HDMI or no? If possible can you also list a few monitors you would recommend?



Answer
HDMI is good, but expensive. DVI will give you the same result for a lot less.

Refresh rates are going to be about the same for every brand. However, some top of the line have 240 Hz rates - very good.

Resolution: 1920x1200 is HD widescreen.

Contrast of 1000:1 or better.

Response: 5 ms or less

Dot Pitch: 0.28 or less

Brightness: 300 cd at a bare minimum, get the highest.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it possible to amplifiy the Hz on a flatscreen?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment