Friday, December 20, 2013

What are some people opinions on a good gaming laptop under $1000?

best gaming computer build under 2000
 on While building a gaming pc it can be difficult ... | PC Gaming Hardwa ...
best gaming computer build under 2000 image



Dennis


First off, I know most good gaming computers are going to be over $1000, as I do have a M17 from 2009 which was close to $2000, but I'm under a tight budget. The computer I have now is having trouble running some of the games I have now and some games will not even play because the out of date software. Back to my question. What are some computers that will play games like Arma 2, Planetside 2, Battlefield 3, Xcom, etc...
I don't mind if some choices are laptops that are already built or if it would be cheaper to make it myself. If the latter, please could I have some specifications on a good laptop?
If the more tech savvy people think that I should just wait until I have more money because of how fast laptop software becomes out dated then please include that as well. Any and all opinions are welcomed.
I forgot to add, It can't be a PC. I am only allowed to have a laptop in the dorm room I am in.



Answer
I prefer a desktop for Gaming but thats just me, have a look at the below gaming laptops under $1000

http://www.logicbuy.com/deals/alienware-m14x/30912.aspx

Or

http://shop.lenovo.com/SEUILibrary/controller/e/web/LenovoPortal/en_US/catalog.workflow:item.detail?GroupID=457&Code=59345717&category_id=AC523278A4F13F27A84F5F5622D1AC7A

Can you build a really good computer for under $2000 dollars?




billy t


either from some manufacturers custimization (Dell, HP, etc) or build it your self buying individual parts from new egg? Im talking like a really good processor (i have a source where i can get a intel Xeon quad core for $200) and 6 gig ram and a really good graphics card. or is my price to low? basically whats the best configuration i can get realistically for 2000 or under?


Answer
Yes, you could buy a really good computer between $1500 and $2000. Top Dollar would be between $4000 and $6000. If you people would get off the Intel kick and try an AMD processor you would save yourself money on the processor that could be used other places. Almost everyone that trys an AMD processor never uses an Intel again.

Try comparison configurators for both Intel and AMD gaming PCs here
http://www.cyberpowerpc.com
http://www.ibuypower.com

Those to sites will give you an idea of what you can get for what you want to spend as well as a price comparison for identical PCs with different processors.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some people opinions on a good gaming laptop under $1000?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment