Saturday, December 14, 2013

How do i use my PC monitor as a tv for playing xbox 360 games?

best pc monitor for xbox 360 gaming
 on Microsoft could be planning to surround you in gameplay through a ...
best pc monitor for xbox 360 gaming image



Kris Davie


So i was hoping to be able to use my RGB PC monitor. But obviously i need some sort of special adapter. I think ive seen one before anyway. So can someone specify what adapter or lead of whatever it is i need to play xbox 360 games from my console using my monitor like you would for a TV.


Answer
I'd recommend the 360 to VGA cable sold at http://www.geekquipment.com/video-game-cables.html

I've been using it for a while to play my 360 on my monitor; It's always worked really well for me.

How to capture Xbox 360 gameplay from my pc monitor?




pakiballer


I want to capture my xbox 360 game play footage to make a video. I play on a Pc monitor using VGA cables and i have a laptop to connect the capture card to. I need help on figuring out what to buy in order to capture my game play. Thanks.
Keep in mind that im using a VGA for my video input. Also links to the products would be nice. Thanks



Answer
a capture card will suffice. But if you don't want to spend extra money you can videotape it with a camcorder...

I'm sure you mean like if there's a program that you can download so the computer can "videotape" itself

I'm sure there's probably something like that out there but i dunno what it's called




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do i use my PC monitor as a tv for playing xbox 360 games?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment