Tuesday, December 31, 2013

How can I play Pokemon games on my PC?

best non gaming computer
 on top-best-new-latest-cool-fun-coolest-high-technology-electronic ...
best non gaming computer image



ray g


I've heard of people playing Pokemon and other non PC games on their computers but I have no idea how to do this. I would love to be able to play all the pokemon games. Can anyone help me out? It would be highly appreciated.


Answer
nope

ati readon HD 2100 Intergrated graphics, how good is it?




dhargraves


I have seen the geforce 6100 onboard before and that was actually pretty decent for a non gaming computer, how does the readon 2100 compare?


Answer
It'd be about the same as a 6100 onboard. Not very good, but just good enough for very basic stuff.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I play Pokemon games on my PC?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment