Saturday, December 28, 2013

Good specs for a computer to have 2013?

best gaming computer 2013 under 1000
 on The advantage of gaming laptops is their increased portability when ...
best gaming computer 2013 under 1000 image



Lance


So I have about 500 to a 1000 dollars to spend but I'd really like to spend 500 hundred or so now and invest the rest into upgrades over time. I have no idea where to start at all. I know I want to get a desktop computer and not a laptop. I want to be able to play full games on my computer on high settings with no lag and I want to be able to have the internet open at the same time. I want to be able to upgrade the specs over time too, I was looking to build this on my own too as I know I can get a better quality computer with less money. If anybody can point me in the right direction on where to get the parts to build one and what are good parts to get. Like I said I know nothing about any of this, I don't know what the parts inside are that need to be upgraded, I know things like graphics card, the core processor, and RAM or whatever the memory is that allows things to run faster but I know absolutely nothing about what's good. So by know I hope you can tell I know nothing about what makes a computer good but I do have a reasonable amount of money to spend and I want something that's really good and can be upgraded but not top of the line because I know that's probably out of my budget. Anything helps and if you are going to suggest things over 1000 please try and keep it under 2000 because that's my absolute max.


Answer
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/16fGO

Good Gaming Computer Build?







So I'm looking for a good gaming computer build for under $1000, I'm also new to computers so I have no idea where to start. I'm looking for a computer that can run on triple monitors and can play a game like Arma 2 or Battlefield 3 are mid settings while I'm live streaming and have a few windows open. If there isn't something like this then I would prefer a build that can be upgraded easily.
Can anybody share some builds with me? If so thanks and also this the build I currently might get.

[7/19/2013 8:44:30 AM] Winfield Gibbons: CPU - AMD FX-6300
Motherboard - GIGABYTE GA-970A-D3 AM3+
Video Card - HIS Radeon HD 7850
RAM - Corsair Vengeance 8GB BLUE (2x4GB)
HDD - Western Digital 500 GB
Case - NZXT Source 210
Power Supply - Antec VP-450
Optical Drive â Samsung 24x SATA DVD RW
Operating System- Windows 7
I know that this can't run triple monitors but I do know it can run dual monitors but I'm not sure if this could be upgraded to where it can run triple monitors smoothly.



Answer
That is a nice build but check this one out as well.
http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/1kRFR




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Good specs for a computer to have 2013?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment