Saturday, December 21, 2013

Is there a big difference between these LCD monitors?

best pc monitor for console gaming
 on Heres the graphics comparison between the PC version of the GTA IV ...
best pc monitor for console gaming image



A. Jaqua


My current monitor has these specs:

5ms
60hz

The monitor I want to buy has these specs:

2ms
75hz

In short, some of my PS3 games lag on my current monitor. I use my PC monitor for my console because I don't want to spend the money on a good TV. Would having a lower response time make the gameplay lag less?



Answer
5ms shouldn't be enough to cause serious input lag. My TV has a 6ms response time I think and it's fine.

2ms would be better but you probably wouldn't notice it. Remember the 1ms is 1/1000 of a second.

75Hz wouldn't make a difference because game consoles output 60Hz.

What is the build for a budget gaming rig that can play most of the games from Steam?




Mark


I'm looking into doing PC gaming more than console gaming but I want a gaming rig that can let play some of the games I want to play. Maybe like Total War: Shogun 2, Total War: Rome 2, The Sims 3, the upcoming SimCity game, and The Witcher.


Answer
I would say a $1,100 minimum (excluding extras like monitor and keyboard) if you want a pleasant experience while playing these games, like not having to run anything on lowest settings. This figure also assumes that you are going to be using an AMD CPU.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there a big difference between these LCD monitors?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment