Sunday, December 15, 2013

What set up would i need to get sound from my xbox through hdmi to an external monitor with no speakers?

best gaming external monitor
 on times best sellers children s books textbooks sell your books best ...
best gaming external monitor image



Eric


I have my laptop set up with and external monitor and i want to connect my xbox to my monitor through hdmi but my monitor does not have any speakers for sound. what set up would i need to get sound from my xbox?


Answer
Get this:
http://www.buy.com/prod/audio-r-l-rca-adapter-cable-gaming-cables-for-xbox-360/q/sellerid/18349122/loc/101/214425312.html
and this:
http://www.google.com/products/catalog?hl=en&q=female+rca+to+female+3.5mm&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=15477164326678004239&ei=1eRMTeTKL8K88gb6rez3Dg&sa=X&oi=product_catalog_result&ct=result&resnum=6&ved=0CIcBEPMCMAU

Then just plug in your speaker/headset into the 3.5mm jack. If you don't have speakers, you can't have sound.

Does a laptops perfromance decrease when displayed on a higher resolution external monitor?




Splicer


Ive noticed that the gamming power of my laptop has dropped quite a bit. Origonally i used to game using the 15inch monitor using 1280x80..the laptops standard. However, now i have it conected to an external monitor, displaying ONLY on the external monitor at a higher resolution of 1440x900. Will this decrease the graphcis power of my laptop, specifically for gamming. If so will there be a dramaticall or minimal drop in performance?


Answer
no but you battery life dies much faster...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What set up would i need to get sound from my xbox through hdmi to an external monitor with no speakers?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment