Friday, December 20, 2013

Can someone help me with my computer problem?

gaming monitor settings
 on AWESOME 2013 PC Gaming Setup!!! 5760 X 1080 3 Monitors w nvidia ...
gaming monitor settings image
Q. So I try to play a video file and the computer freezes up and I have to shut off power to it and boot it up again. Now I've tried several different types of video files as well as several different media players. The computer still freezes. I can play videos on websites such as youtube...but any video on the hard drive I can't I believe the problem started when my brother installed a game called "Medieval Total War II". After he installed it, all of the icons on the desktop became larger than normal. I've put all of the monitor settings back to default and that didn't fix the problem. I don't have any other problems besides being unable to play video files and the desktop icons being larger than normal. Anyone know what I can do to fix this?


Answer
According to your description,there are some regsitry errors in your PC to cause "Computer freezing when playing video games".You need to clean you PC.
Every time you install and uninstall hardware and software on your computer and surfing online you create junk in the registry cause "Computer freezing".Unfortunately, over time, the registry can grow to enormous proportions, especially if the various programs you've installed do not do a good job of deleting and/or updating it's Registry entries.You need to scan and clean your PC with registry cleaner.Good Regisry Cleaner can fix computer freezing prominently.It also can improve your PC and Internet performance dramatically up to 300%!
There are some comparison and review of TOP 5 registry cleaners.

http://www.theRegistryCleaners.info

You can download and scan your PC for free.

What is the default monitor settings for hp 17" laptop?




Mimi L


I was playing a game and when it ended my desktop had resized to where everything was really large.


Answer
Probably 1024 x 768.
Or 1280 x 960.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can someone help me with my computer problem?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment