Tuesday, December 24, 2013

How can I get a disc out of my computer tower if it won't turn on?

best gaming computer tower only
 on Adventurers of Azeroth screenshot upload activity --Blue posted: Wine ...
best gaming computer tower only image



Beth


I have a sims game in my computer tower at the moment, & my computer tower won't turn on. So, how would it be possible to get the disc out without having to rip my computer to pieces?


Answer
There's a pin sized hole right under the cd tray, use a pin like object and push it in the little hole. At first the cd tray may only come out a little. If that's the case just do it again. What you're doing is manually turning the gears to open they tray. It may also open all the way on the first try! You'll have you disc back right away, no fears!

Does your computer monitor affect your graphics?

Q. I want to purchase just a gaming computer tower. Will my LCD screen atm affect the graphics displayed on the screen?

Yes or No?

P.S is it possible to buy a dell XPS tower with out the monitor.


Answer
Yes to both questions. An older monitor may not have as high of a resolution rate or may take a small amount of time longer to load then a newer one. If you have a nice LCD that you purchased within the last couple of years though you should be fine! It is possible to purchase a computer without the monitor although sometimes computer manufacturers will give generous discounts on bundled packages.

Read your specs (higher numbers lower prices the better)and stay within your budget and you should be very happy with your purchase! :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I get a disc out of my computer tower if it won't turn on?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment