Saturday, December 28, 2013

What are some desktops that will run pc games properly ?

best pc gaming monitor 2012
 on Farm Journal, Volume 27, Issue 12: Anonymous: 9781176015968: Amazon ...
best pc gaming monitor 2012 image



Jorge


I wanna buy a good computer that plays pc games smoothly and have good graphics ... I only have 1000 $ can some one help


Answer
You can do that for $500 http://www.wethegamerz.com/2012/03/04/build-a-sweet-gaming-computer-for-under-500/
But if I was you I would spend $800 and $200 on a large monitor, key board mouse ETC.
http://www.pcusa.com/

What are all the parts I am going to need to build a gaming PC?




Silence


I have never really done this before. I have taken computers apart and put them back together. I have switched out parts from computer to computer. But I have never actually built a PC. Needless to say, this is a learning experience and a fun way I figured to blow off a $1500 bonus from work. Here is the kind of gaming computer I would like.

I want to be able to play games like Kill-Zone, so I need a computer that can handle the graphics.
However, I also want to be able to play old games from 2003-2006 (If I need to rip out parts from older computers I will).
I also like to download a lot of things on my computer. Like, a lot!
I also like to multitask.
That's about it.



Answer
Ok. List.
Graphics- Radeon 7600 Series.
Motherboard-AMD Radeon 7690.
Tradition cables.
Intel Quad Core Prosceesor, 2012 version.
A decen fan system.
For the casing. I'd go with a dell case.
Sony 2013 Disk Drive All Purpose
Chrome Browser.
An alienware monitor if you can find one.
If not the above. Go with a Dell 2012 24-25" LCD monitor.
Windows 7




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some desktops that will run pc games properly ?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment