Monday, December 16, 2013

How can I get a Gaming PC an Monitor for affordable price?

great pc gaming monitor
 on Desktop Computers Monitor on Best Selections Of Modern Monitor De Pc ...
great pc gaming monitor image



Nick G


I want a gaming pc an monitor for a reasonable price. I want it to pe able to play my games like Call of Duty 1 and 4. I also play many other games but my laptop can't handle all this. Please answer me.


Answer
I would recommend building your own. Wait for great deals and after a while you will have a pretty good system. I did it.

Cost about $550 and 3 months of deal finding

3.2GHz Pentium 4
3 GB RAM
Nvidia GeForce 9600GT -really good budget video card
DVD burner with lightscribe
Blue CCFL front
Wireless keyboard and mouse
1920x1200 monitor

I don't do much gaming but I do play Fallout 3 with the video settings between high and ultra

What is the best PC Gaming Monitor I should get?




0Llie


I'm going to be building myselfe an amazing over 2,000 dollar Gaming PC which is pretty much going to be an exact replica has Freddie wongs PC if you don't know who that is lets just say the PC is jacked and the best graphics card n whatnot, I'm looking for a great HD monitor that has matte screening I think it's called
Which monitor would be better to get for gaming? Matte? Or glossy? I'm going more towards matte but what do you think?



Answer
Any tn monitor with 120Hz.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I get a Gaming PC an Monitor for affordable price?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment