Sunday, December 22, 2013

What's the cheapest gaming computer I can buy?

best kind of gaming computer
 on Computers and PC: BEST GAMING PC ALIENWARE AREA-51 ALX VS VELOCITY ...
best kind of gaming computer image



Tim


I need a good gaming computer that will play games like Left4Dead without lag. I need ideas on what kind of gaming computer I can buy that's really cheap, at least $1000 or under.


Answer
There is never really cheap when it comes to gaming computers. I would go go for a Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 processor, for a video card at least a Nvidia 9800 GTX+(a faster version of this card would be a GTS 250, it is just the same card be slightly faster), or an ATI Radeon 4870 HD. I am pretty sure not many store bought computers will have these settings, you could build your own though but since you want to buy a cheap computer I wouldn't suggest building one. Don't go for Core i7 or Core i5 processors right now since most retailers will sell them more around $1500 to $2000, unless you want to build a system with a Core i7 or i5 processor in it.

I am just saying when you do go for a retail PC you will down the road need to upgrade the video card, add more RAM, or more hard drives, so go as cheap as you want, but you won't have the performance unless you really build it yourself and browse for motherboards yourself. Just a suggestion.

But if you want to keep prices down I would still suggest going for a Core 2 Quad processor and a GTS 250 or an AMD processor with a Radeon 4870, since AMD doesn't price their products as high as Nvidia does.

If you have anymore questions or comments about my answer, please feel free to contact me and I will gladly reply.
Have a nice day
Ken

What kind of Gaming computer should I buy?




Gamer197


I was looking to buy a gaming computer and my friends recommended Alienware. I looked at their website and customized the aurora and my total was $6000!!!!!!!! I heard that building one was cheaper but I don't have any exp.Could I pay someone to do it for me or should I just buy the aurora without customizing it to the max? Please help.


Answer
I don't think you need to build a super computer cost $6000 to run current games. With the starting spec of the Alenware Aurora ($1199) is good enough to run the games max out.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's the cheapest gaming computer I can buy?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment