Monday, December 30, 2013

How much does a good gaming computer cost?

best gaming computer laptop 2011
 on ... around $ 1300 you can get msi gt683r delivering superb gaming gaming
best gaming computer laptop 2011 image



John R


I think I'm going to play Diablo III when it comes out, where is a good computer to play it on, and how much will it cost? I know Diablo III isn't out yet, but I know it will need a lot of requirements because its a huge game.

Desktop and or laptop.



Answer
Get at least a dual-core processor (quad-core recommended), with 3 GB RAM (4-6GB recommended), SSD for OS (40GB would suffice) and 500GB of HDD (1TB if you need and/or can afford), ATI 5770/5870 or nVidia GT275/285, 22" widescreen LCD monitor and a decent logitech keyboard/mouse. To run diablo 3, which you're not going to be until perhaps 3rd quarter of 2011, you'll require a robust PC, but not necessarily an expensive one. $850 should fetch you a good gaming PC, whereas top-of-the-line models will cost more.

What is a good CHEAP computer that is good for gaming?




lax player


The game i really want to play is cities xl 2011 so if anyone could tell me a good laptop computer preferably laptop to play this game. Could you also look at the specs cause i don't understand them but i want the game to run well. Thank you


Answer
You can get a cheap Toshiba at Walmart for under $400. However it is not good for gaming. You can play games but it is hard on the computer. I'd say that if you are willing to sped $250-300 on a computer than go to Walmart and buy a Cheap Toshiba but if you are doing a lot of heavy gaming it probably will not last mor than a couple of years. If you want something better you should either spend more money or get something on Ebay. I'd recomend a Mac-book. They last forever!

If you got more questions feel free to send me an Email at: cyrl@live.com
I will do my best to help!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much does a good gaming computer cost?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

1 comment: