Monday, December 23, 2013

I've been looking for a good gaming monitor on a budget. Any ideas?

gaming monitor 5ms
 on ... 5ms, DVI, 3000:1 contrast Computer Monitor (LG Aust) - TreatYouGoods
gaming monitor 5ms image



Steven Lee


Specifically speaking, I want them to look good for both games and documents. Because I hear that sometimes good gaming monitors have trouble displaying text right. Anyways my budget is 350, so it can be up to that but not above. Unless the ones above are really worth the extra money. I'd appreciate any help guys.


Answer
Earlier this year Consumer Reports reviewed LCD monitors like they do every year. In the 22" Wide Screen and larger category the winner was the Acer P221w. I had bought that same monitor the month before and I totally agree with Consumer Reports. Excellent display quality both in and out of games.

2500:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
5ms Response Time
1680x1050 Resolution

You can pick one up here
http://www.circuitcity.com/ccd/productDetail.do?oid=193176&om_keycode=823003

http://reviews.cnet.com/lcd-monitors/acer-p221w-lcd-monitor/4505-3174_7-32569188.html

For $350 you could probably find some 24" or even 26" monitor but they will not be as good as far as quality. 22" is still very large and you'll appreciate the better picture.

What tv (32") should I use as a computer monitor?




Jack White


I'll try to be brief. Should I buy the 1080p and 120 hz or should I go for a cheaper option? I have found an Insignia brand from best buy with 1080p and 120HZ with a 6.5ms response rate at a reasonable price with good reviews. This will be used almost strictly as a computer gaming monitor. FYI Running crossfire with Radeon 4850's


Answer
well if you want the best quality i would say buy the 1080p tv and connect it using an
HDMI cable which are very good for the best quality and either way i would choose a hd tv!! hope this helps!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I've been looking for a good gaming monitor on a budget. Any ideas?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment