Wednesday, December 18, 2013

How do I ask for a business sponsorship?

best computer gaming mouse and keyboard
 on ... Alienware Aurora ALX Price in India - Alienware Aurora Gaming PC Cost
best computer gaming mouse and keyboard image



shane


I'm opening up a computer gaming cafe in August, and need help with requesting a sponsorship from companies that make things I would otherwise have to purchase for my business such as computers, mice, keyboards, chairs, monitors, etc. Anyways, for this particular company that sells gaming keyboards and gaming mice, I want to ask for a sponsorship. All I know is that, if they could provide me with keyboards and mice, then I could advertise their business everyday and especially through tournaments. I want to bring up how vast the gaming community is in my area, but exactly how do I ask them to provide me with these things?


Answer
About business sponsorship can be read in http://usa-people-blog.blogspot.com/?q=business%20sponsorship

What are some cool pc accessories i should get for my gaming computer?




Alex's


I already have a gaming mouse and keyboard but give suggestions on them and everything else anyway.


Answer
A steering wheel,a hd lcd monitor,a good sound system,a gamepad and a whole lotta games!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I ask for a business sponsorship?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment