Thursday, December 26, 2013

What's a good place for buying a good Quality gaming computer for kinda cheap?

best value gaming computer build
 on Computer Tech & Solutions: Best Computer Build For Gaming Under Rs
best value gaming computer build image



Craig


I have $1000 but I don't want a bad one I would like a good Quality gaming computer but for cheap can u help?


Answer
Best computer for cheap: One you build yourself
Best retail computer for reasonably cheap: cyberpowerpc.com

Well most people will tell you to build it yourself, and that is ALWAYS the best route. It is easier than ever these days, and the Newegg videos show you how to do everything from start to finish (link in sources)

But it isn't for everyone. For gamers who aren't willing to build, consider cyberpowerpc.com over alienware, as they sell things near cost, have a great warranty, and good customer service. They are also more customizable than any other company I have seen, with known parts you find on Newegg when building yourself. No sales tax and free shipping, too.

Consider this computer:
http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/Mega_Special_III
Customized with GTX 660 = $974
Customized with superclocked GTX 660 ti = $1027

The computer comes with the most popular gaming CPU, the i5-3570k, but it must be customized with a graphics card sufficient for gaming. I priced it out with two that are good price/performance values, but I strongly recommend the GTX 660 ti.

EDIT, regarding Techno's computer:
While the i7-3770k is a superior CPU, gaming performance is derived primarily from the graphics card, and the GT620 is no longer capable of playing the latest games, I find it very hard to believe he plays those games on high settings without any lag. But don't take my word for it, check a performance benchmark site:

http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/high_end_gpus.html
GTX 660 ti = 4648
GT 620 = 433

No typo, the GTX 660ti is literally over 10 times more powerful.
.

Should I build my own computer with bought parts or buy a premade one?

Q. I've heard it is cheaper to build your own computer than to buy one premade from the store, especially for gaming. I'm sure it would be, but I have no experience building computers. I want a gaming computer but I don't know how to build one.

Should I invest time reading articles on building computers on the net or library, or should I go to my nearest computer store and buy one ready-made?

I think I'll get people telling me to buy one from the store, but I'm pretty sure you get better value when you build it yourself.


Answer
Build one yourself.

From what you've said, you'd get the most value by building it yourself. I'm taking a wild guess that you have some time to spare as, well, you're playing games aren't you :) So put some of that time into reading articles and building computers. You can get a great overview in about 7 days. Maybe 2 hours a day of research. Then you should be set to go out and buy the parts and put it together.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's a good place for buying a good Quality gaming computer for kinda cheap?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment