Tuesday, December 17, 2013

What is the point of a gaming keyboard and mouse?

gaming keyboard screen
 on Samsung Galaxy S2 Review | Screen and battery life | Mobile Phones ...
gaming keyboard screen image



Bob


Like the logitech g13, what is makes it so much better for gaming than a regular keyboard?


Answer
Well mice can be more comfortable for gaming, have higher/adjustable DPI (that basically means how fast the cursor will move related to how fast you move the mouse), and have buttons on the mouse you can program and bind abilities and such to in games (games like LoL, DotA, HoN, WoW, SC2, etc.) Gaming keyboards really aren't that special. Sure some of them have keys you can macro or whatever, and some are comfortable or have a little LED screen on them. Overall it doesn't matter (though a backlit keyboard is quite useful)

Does anyone know of a site that has *up-to-date* Bleach episode screen shots?




Jinn


I can only find sites that have splotchy collections or ones that have stopped posting. I use a gaming keyboard so I don't know how to take a screen shot on my own. (If you know how to take one with a gaming keyboard and can tell me, well, that's even better! :D)


Answer
http://chan-chan-anime-blog.blogspot.com/search/label/bleach
http://randomc.animeblogger.net/category/bleach/
http://darknives.blogsome.com/category/anime/bleach/

or just look up anime blogs
that usaully works for me when I'm looking for anime screen shots, and when those blogs I found stops posting, I just look for new blogs.

hope that helps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the point of a gaming keyboard and mouse?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment