Friday, December 27, 2013

How is my graphics card if I want to use 3 monitors together for gaming?

gaming 3 monitor setup
 on Setup gaming setup
gaming 3 monitor setup image



T


I have a 670 FTW .

Also how would games play using all 3 monitors if I was to get a 2nd 670 FTW?

I sort of wished I would have bought the 680 now.

I did just buy the card less then a month ago, do you think I could use EVGA's step up program for the 680?
How will the 670 FTW work with just one when it comes to 2 monitors? I'm looking at getting a 2nd monitor till I have funds to get a 2nd graphics card to Sli with and then can use 3 monitors



Answer
2 Monitors on a single 670 may be fine. It won't give you great performance on both, but medium. But as you probably know, 2 over-clocked 670's are almost the same as 2 regular 680's, and since 2 680's work well with tri-monitor setups, you should be fine with 2 670's. I would'nt personally bother with the step-up program and all that.

If you can, you might just want to return the 670 and buy a 690 when you save up instead of 2 670's. That would be pure awesomeness.

Hope this helps

How can i get world of warcraft to run across 3 monitors at a resolution of 4960x1600?




Rob


I have 3 monitors setup in PLP (20x30x20) configuration... 2 Dell 2007FPb's flanking a Dell U3011. The combined resolution is 4960x1600. I would like to play World of Warcraft across all monitors. Can anyone help set this up?
System Specs:
OS: Windows 7 Ultimate x64
CPU: Intel Core i7 960
GPU:2x Geforce GTX 570's in SLI.
Motherboard: EVGA x58 SLI LE
RAM: 12GB's of DDR3 1600.



Answer
Unfortunately, Nvidia's Surround feature doesn't support multiple monitors with differing resolutions currently. It's a feature that has been requested since Surround was announced, but nothing has come of it.

You can have a 4th accessory display that doesn't match, but the main 3 displays need to be the same resolution.

You could potentially turn the two 20" displays back to their landscape orientation and then lower the resolution on the 30" display to match, but that obviously won't look good at all.

This isn't related to your question, but one other thing to keep in mind with Surround is video memory. Running 3 high resolution displays can easily surpass the 1-2 GB of memory on many cards with newer games. If you ever have a choice, opt for the higher memory versions.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How is my graphics card if I want to use 3 monitors together for gaming?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment